- 2 ripe bananas, mashed until smooth & creamy
- 1/3 cup peanut butter ~ creamy or chunky
- 4 Tbsp. Apple Butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used Isagenix IsaPro protein)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup quick oatmeal ~ uncooked (or use old fashioned oats for more oatmeal texture)
- 1/4 cup carob or chocolate chips (**optional)
Preheat heat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, mix mashed banana & peanut butter until completely combined then add in the apple butter, vanilla protein powder & the extract(s) ~ mix again until all are completely combined.
Add in the oatmeal to the banana mixture & combine. (** add the optional carob / chocolate chips at this time if you want them mixed throughout)
Let dough rest for 10 minutes.
Drop cookie dough, by spoonfuls, onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet & flatten cookies into circles. (** if you just want the carob / chocolate chips on the top of the cookies, add now)
Recipe makes 12 cookies
Macronutrient Breakdown – (per cookie)
Calories: 124.83, Protein: 7.5, Carbs: 15.83, Fat: 5.16